Unlike other hormone replacement therapy methods, SottoPelle® is based on science. It is precise; it is individualized and it works with the body in a way the body recognizes.
Hormone replacement should NEVER be based on guesswork, trial, and error, or one-size-fits-all dosages. That kind of imprecision may sometimes provide short-term relief of symptoms, but does nothing to achieve hormonal balance or the longterm benefits everyone needs for healthy aging.
Myths About Hormone Replacement Therapy
There is one prevailing myth that, above all else, should be dispelled. That is the assertion heard repeated so often by self-proclaimed experts: there have been no studies to show the effectiveness, safety or health benefits of using bio-identical hormones. This statement could not be further from reality! In truth, these biologically identical hormones have been extensively researched and studied since 1935. Bio-identical hormones have indeed been used safely and effectively for decades without the negative side effects that synthetics have always been known for and with far more health benefits.
In the prime of your life, your endocrine hormones work in perfect harmony with one another and all of the body’s systems to keep you healthy, vibrant and performing at your peak. When hormones become imbalanced, as they do in peri-menopause and andropause, that’s when the body may begin to “fall apart,” as the saying goes.
With the importance of having a well-versed expert to administer your BHRT, you’ll discover:
- The need for endocrine hormones and hormonal balance never goes away.
- Every person has a unique body chemistry that requires a unique, individualized treatment.
- Synthetic pharmaceutical hormones are not real hormones at all, but rather imperfect mimics.
- Bioidentical hormones are scientifically proven to be safer than synthetics and have been successfully used and studied in countries around the world for more than 70 years.
- Bioidentical pellet therapy is the most effective BHRT method available, surpassing all other hormone delivery methods or other “natural” remedies.
- Hormone replacement is a SCIENCE and should never be based on guesswork or trial and error.
- It takes an expert to accurately diagnose and successfully treat hormonal deficiency.
For Your Information
Pellet therapy has been thoroughly documented and researched in medical journals since 1939. The small hormone pellets are slipped painlessly under the skin, typically in the hip. A mild, local anesthetic is used and the procedure takes less than five minutes. Once the pellets are inserted, a steady, low dose of natural hormone flows into the bloodstream whenever the body needs it.
The pellets are compounded according to the highest industry standards, using the best quality botanical ingredients available. They are specifically formulated to replicate human hormones – pure, natural, biologically identical hormones – plain and simple.
As a result of SottoPelle® Therapy, our patients report feeling fantastic again! Some of the benefits include*:
- Restored or increased sexual desire
- Consistency in moods
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Increased mental clarity, focus, memory
- Greater capacity for getting the body in shape
- Improved energy, exercise tolerance, muscle mass
More great news … Repeat treatments involve a brief visit to the office a few times per year. That’s it!
Return to the physiological state of bygone days
It’s true! Women and men CAN feel healthy, vibrant and sexy throughout their entire lives. Why suffer from the symptoms of PMS or menopause when SottoPelle® Therapy can bring you back to the balance and well-being of healthy hormone levels?
What are bio-identical hormones?
Bio-identical hormones are plant-based compounds specifically formulated to match the molecular structure of human hormones. Synthetics, however, are engineered not to match in order to be patented.
The pellets are compounded according to the highest industry standards using the best quality botanical ingredients available. They are derived from a natural plant source of soy and other plant-based ingredients. No horse urine. No fillers. Just pure, natural, biologically identical hormones – plain and simple.
Not all hormone replacement therapies are created equal
SottoPelle® Therapy is a unique hormone replacement method that delivers the right kind of hormone (biologically identical), in the right amounts (based on testing & proper analysis of the results), using the right delivery system (pellets).
If you’ve tried other methods of hormone replacement, you probably experienced the emotional ups and downs they can produce. Why? Because your hormones remained unbalanced. This is something that SottoPelle® Therapy can address. Ask any of our patients. They can’t believe the difference SottoPelle® makes – from increased energy and vitality to a renewed sense of emotional and physical well-being. And there’s more good news … pellets can last from three to six months or longer!
How do I get started?
Easy. Call us at 918-982-6250 to schedule your first appointment.
What is the procedure like?
The small hormone pellets are slipped painlessly under the skin, typically in the hip. A mild, local anesthetic is used and the procedure takes less than five minutes. Once the pellets are inserted, a steady, low dose of natural hormone flows directly into the bloodstream whenever the body needs it. The body can then control the release of the hormone just as it did before menopause or andropause. Repeat treatments involve a brief visit to a SottoPelle® office a few times per year. That’s it!
SottoPelle® Therapy – preferred by thousands
- Enhanced libido and/or increased sexual desire
- Decreased body fat and greater capacity to get in shape
- Reduced fatigue & increased energy levels
- Increased mental focus, clarity and concentration
- Improved memory
- Consistency in moods – reduction in feelings of anger, nervousness, and irritability
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Increased sense of overall well-being
- Protection from heart disease
If you plan on becoming pregnant, talk to your doctor.
* Individual results may vary.
To make an appointment or to get more information about hormone replacement therapy, please call 918-982-6250.